Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Dying for Fall

OMG OMG OMG. Fall preview looks have hit Bergdorf''s. I am beside myself because fall collections are my favorite and this year will not disappoint.  The silk dresses by Piazza Sempione and Alberta Feretti are so pretty I will keep my Spanx at the ready....and I'd love to pour myself into the Dior dress.  I am envisioning myself taking up smoking so I can smoke, sit with my legs crossed, wear red lipstick, smoke, and throw my head back while I am laughing. Maybe I'll even throw a dirty Grey Goose martini with bleu cheese olives in the mix.  Anyway, here are a few of my little loves so far.

PIAZZA SEMPIONELong-sleeve boat-neck dress in green/multicolor “Casa” print silk with drawstring waist. Sizes 4–16. Italy. $1,120.

ALBERTA FERRETTIOff-the-shoulder paisley-print dress in taupe/marigold/purple silk with crochet trim and grosgrain tie belt. Sizes 38–46. Italy. $1,395.


DIORFaux wrap-top belted dress in brown Prince of Wales plaid wool/cashmere with pencil skirt. Sizes 36–46. Italy. $3,100

1 comment:

  1. That Alberta Ferretti is beyond glam. Clever post! I love the visual you gave me with smoking & martinis! So happy I found you.
    xo
    Sada
    http://dressologyhq.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete