Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Max Mara Resort..Rigaud candle print?

The collections for resort/holiday are out. and here are a few of my favorite pieces from Max Mara's 2011 resort collection. The red shirtdress is lovely. It echos an A line silhouette and and reminds me of a throwback to caftans worn to entertain.  Fabulous! Whoever wears this will seem as though she is gliding along. 



Here are a pair of pants that are cut very smartly.  The waist, thankfully, is cut high enough they will be flattering on most body types.  The wider leg will also help slim the waist and elongate the legs. The blouse pattern reminds me of a Rigaud candle.:)



The dress is below is quintessential Max Mara.  It's neckline and hem length are the understated elegance that Max Mara embodies.  This is my favorite piece in the whole collection.

I am doubtful these will make to Neiman's in Denver, however I am hopeful.  I would love to give this dress a  little try.. We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment